Tuesday, September 13, 2005

What I want

Here's what I want.

Someone will notice my music, and pay me big money to use in a movie. My rate will increase, and I'll be recognised for my skills and abilities. I'll write musicals, create music for dance and theatre in my own time, and be paid well enough to buy an apartment of my own, take vacations 4 times a year, and still have zest for life and my job.

I'll be grateful for all the blessings, and live in the blessing with my friends who are honest and beautiful. I'll be able to affect change in the people who are around me, they'll be able to see the light, the truth better, and choose to remain close with me. Jn will see. Somehow, he always lies close to my heart and mind. Perhaps our destiny is intertwined, I can't remain unaffected by him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home