Friday, July 01, 2005

It's ok. Come on.

Disappointment. it's alright.
Nightmares, they're ok. Come on, I won't judge you.
I was disappointed that K didn't send me the excerpts. He didn't reply my sms, and have possibly "blocked" me on MSN. I don't know the reason, but this is not the first time I've been given the sudden cold treatment. It used to hurt, and felt like I was abandoned, jilted. I did a tarot reading several times just now, yielding almost similar results. It seems to have been someone else "dishonourable". We know some people mutually.
Anyway, Nothing should be taken personally, ever. K has chosen to ignore me through his own choice. Whether they be caused by virtue or not, they are part of his (and my) life lessons. Though I really liked him, and felt we connected, perhaps he had other obligations and guilt. He is pretty much my type (innocent face, single eyelid, boyish, intellectual). But I don't have suxual feeling for him yet. How could I? I'm no longer the young inexperienced guy who would get turned on by many different types. My inner intelligence has taken over, and caused me to learn, through my body, that I cannot be shallow in love anymore.
K, I really like you and hope to be friends. Dave, if you remember me, I really liked you too. Just because I didn't want to get sexually involved at the early stage, didn't mean you mean less to me. I hope you guys fare well, and that we shall meet again under more favourable situations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home