Monday, September 26, 2005

Thank you

I wish to say thank you, to God for bringing me the wonderful experience of being together with such talented and beautiful people the past week. Though we had only met only 3 days Thurs to Sat, I feel like I've fallen in love with them all. So much, that it feels sad that they all had to leave this (yesterday Sun morning) morning to Hong Kong. Talking with them, even though the language was limited, I could feel their passion, willpower, preserverance and hardworking attitudes. They were all proud of themselves and their work, and yet humble and open at the same time. They were beautiful, because I see in them, the courage I wanted to possess, to preservere against odds.
I feel a sense of loss, sad, that they've gone off. Today's been sentimental. I especially liked Chung YS the Korean, and MK. Sun CT was a funny guy. He has great vision, he just needs that little bit more courage to truly break through the culture of dominance. I'd be happy for him if he does do that, to leave TW for a while, so he could break free. Otherwise I fear he could become bitter.
I'm afraid it's also partially because they're male, nice-looking, very youthful looking and mature at 30 years old. They look like they're around 22-24, and that's the type like. They're also str8, both CT and YS, I guess so for MK. He said he lives with his partner.

So I could be shallow for liking them because they're cute. I'm not sure if that's the reason. But I was really really happy to have had the opportunity to spend time with them.

How I wish to spend more time with them, travel with them. I'm already this sentimental after 3 days. I can't imagine what could happen if we were to spend 4 weeks together. I might find them annoying? hahaa...

They're str8. I'm such a paradox.

Ok. Say that I like them because of their artistic merits, their humility and gentleness. I love them I love them... It makes me delirious. The past few days had this surreal quality, and dreamlike. It felt like I was in another country, but I was able to entertain them and ask them questions. I was genuinely interested in them and their lives in their own countries. Because they were often quiet and reserved, I might have seemed too friendly in wanting them to feel at ease. The thing is, since I'm INFP, it's really odd that I had been behaving so socially-at ease these past few days.

I don't know, I feel, maybe, that their energy and positive attitudes have rubbed onto me. Or I have influenced them, such that the whole group became more relaxed. I miss them, quite terribly, for people I've only known for 3 days. Maybe it was the drinking. I had really pushed my alcohol intake those nights after rehearsals and shows. I miss them so much, it feels like I've just ended a relationship, I feel like crying. This might seem like a borrowed encounter, for I was not planned to be in the picture, not to even have met and communicated with them. That's why I'm so thankful... thankful thankful... I want more... I want to collaborate with them! I want to travel with them... go shopping with them... and secretly want to hug them to sleep... hahaa
YS is a warm person. He held my hand in Harry's. He looked into my eyes when we talked, and when we didn't talk. He's very reassuring.
MK is a bit more reserved. I suspect he fears the homosexual in me. or not...
..............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home